- About ASF
- What is Autism?
- How Common is Autism?
- Early Signs of Autism
- Autism Diagnosis
- Following a Diagnosis
- Treatment Options
- Beware of Non-Evidence-Based Treatments
- Autism and Vaccines
- Autism Science
- Quick Facts About Autism
- What We Fund
- Baby Siblings Research Consortium
- Resources for Grantees
- Funding Calendar
- ASF Funded Research
- ASF Supported Findings
- Apply for a Fellowship
- Apply for a Research Accelerator Grant
- Apply for an Undergraduate Summer Research Grant
- Apply for INSAR Annual Meeting Travel Grant
- Get Involved
- Day of Learning
- Contact Us
We have so much BIG news to share! In each Annual Report, read about:
- ASF’s accomplishments to date
- How, with your help, we’re funding the future of autism science
- Our work to bring together parents and scientists
- How we serve as a voice for the autism community
- How your generous donations are the lifeblood of our work. Thank you for your continued support!
It is because of you – our funders, supporters, and friends – that we can do the work we do. A BIG thank you to each and every one of you! ASF is funding science, supporting educational programs and spreading hope because of YOU. Keep our work going strong – make a donation today.
2016 Annual Report
Previous Annual Reports
Click here to view the 2016 ASF 990 Form.
Click here to view the 2015 ASF 990 Form.
Click here to view the 2014 ASF 990 Form.
Click here to view the 2013 ASF 990 Form.
Click here to view the 2012 ASF 990 Form.