- About ASF
- What is Autism?
- How Common is Autism?
- Early Signs of Autism
- Autism Diagnosis
- Following a Diagnosis
- Treatment Options
- Beware of Non-Evidence-Based Treatments
- Autism and Vaccines
- Autism Science
- Quick Facts About Autism
- What We Fund
- Resources for Grantees
- Funding Calendar
- ASF Funded Research
- ASF Supported Findings
- Apply for a Fellowship
- Apply for a Research Accelerator Grant
- Apply for an Undergraduate Summer Research Grant
- Apply for IMFAR Travel Grant
- Get Involved
- Participate in Research
- Student Clubs
- Live Chat with Scientists
- Jobs & Internships
- Apply for a Grant
- Day of Learning & Evening of Celebration
- Contact Us
We have so much BIG news to share! In each Annual Report, read about:
- ASF’s accomplishments to date
- How, with your help, we’re funding the future of autism science
- Our work to bring together parents and scientists
- How we serve as a voice for the autism community
- How your generous donations are the lifeblood of our work. Thank you for your continued support!
It is because of you – our funders, supporters, and friends – that we can do the work we do. A BIG thank you to each and every one of you! ASF is funding science, supporting educational programs and spreading hope because of YOU. Keep our work going strong – make a donation today.
Click here to view the 2014 ASF 990 Form.
Click here to view the 2013 ASF 990 Form.
Click here to view the 2012 ASF 990 Form.