- About ASF
- What is Autism?
- How Common is Autism?
- Early Signs of Autism
- Autism Diagnosis
- Following a Diagnosis
- Treatment Options
- Beware of Non Evidence-Based Treatments
- Autism and Vaccines
- Autism Science
- Autism Research Strategic Plan
- Research by Topic
- Research by Year
- Interviews with Scientists
- Science Journals
- Autism In The News
- Recommended Reading
- Participate in Research
- NIH ACE Grants
- NIMH Resources
- Autism Research Glossary
- Quick Facts About Autism
- What We Fund
- Funding Calendar
- ASF Funded Research
- ASF Supported Findings
- Grant Outcomes Reports
- Apply for a Fellowship
- Apply for a Research Mini-Grant
- Apply for an Undergraduate Summer Research Grant
- Apply for IMFAR Travel Grant
- Get Involved
- Day of Learning & Evening of Celebration
- Contact Us
We have so much BIG news to share! In each Annual Report, read about:
- ASF’s accomplishments to date
- How, with your help, we're funding the future of autism science
- Our work to bring together parents and scientists
- How we serve as a voice for the autism community
- How your generous donations are the lifeblood of our work. Thank you for your continued support!
It is because of you - our funders, supporters, and friends - that we can do the work we do. A BIG thank you to each and every one of you! ASF is funding science, supporting educational programs and spreading hope because of YOU. Keep our work going strong - make a donation today
Click here to view the 2013 ASF Financial Statements.
Click here to view the 2013 ASF 990 Form.
Click here to view the 2012 ASF Financial Statements.
Click here to view the 2012 ASF 990 Form.